[Coco] CoCo Disk Drives

Michael Brant brant.michael.l at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 15:20:06 EDT 2015

I recently acquired  a set of drives for my CoCo 3.  I am using a FD502
Controller.

I seem to be getting no response from either drive 0 or drive 1.  I have an
HDB-DOS Rom in my FD502 controller.  I am able to use Drivewire 3 to
connect to my Mac Pro.

Any ideas on the best way to test this out?  I tried the DIR command and
get error messages, I had disks in both drives just to be certain they
weren't cross wired.

If one has two physical drives and drivewire, which order do the drive
appear to the CoCo 3.
would drives 0 and 1 be the physical drives and then drives 2, 3, 4 and 5
be the drivewire drives?