[Coco] MC10 guys feeling left out of the DIY discussion?

Pere psergm at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 15:04:50 EDT 2015

Hi Darren,

a great idea using a microcontroller as the main CPU!
I own  a special one populated with the HCS12 that is similar to the 6809,
in fact has more instructions despite it lacks register U.
But the board I bought many years ago from EVBplus.com has to many
peripherals to make practices with it ... to be used as a base for
developping.
It would be great a minimal computer based on that HCS12, too!

I will keep an eye on your new products.

thanks a lot for supporting us!

cheers
pere