[Coco] ROM Development question

Mathieu Chouinard chouimat at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 12:37:02 EDT 2015

You know it's kind of sad, that I have a better setup at home than the one
they gave here for linux development ...  I miss my 4 1680x1050 monitors
and my 32GB 8 cores macpro :)

--
A te quaeso, sicut in Aeneidos libro quarto Aeneas, elocutus
desiderium erigendi suum obeliscum in templo Venereo Didonis, ab ea