[Coco] 6 Chip 6809 Computer - Final Design, Hopefully

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Tue Mar 10 05:47:11 EDT 2015

Hi Gene,
I did not know there was a maximum length for a url.  My browser has no problem with these links whatsoever.  I use the latest version of Firefox.  You might want to try it.  It works well for me.  Here are the three links again with angle brackets.
This is the main schematic.
<https://www.dropbox.com/s/dx7wvrpkk7qzabm/Grant%27s%206-Chip%206809%20Computer%20-%20Exactly%20Like%20The%20Original%0Design%20tighter%20layout%20Kipper%20Bus%20sch.pdf?dl=0>
This is the power rails and DC input schematic.
<https://www.dropbox.com/s/avjexzf88bghgxe/Grant%27s%206-Chip%206809%20Computer%20-%20Exactly%20Like%20The%20Original%0Design%20tighter%20layout%20Kipper%20Bus%20sch%202.pdf?dl=0>
This is the PCB Board layout.
<https://www.dropbox.com/s/gj1k632ktzlhyfs/Grant%27s%206-Chip%206809%20Computer%20-%20Exactly%20Like%20The%20Original%20Design%20tighter%20layout%20Kipper%20Bus%20brd.pdf?dl=0>
They still get broke up so if you highlight both lines, copy and paste them into your browser, they should work.  I've always just highlighted all lines of a url in an email, copied and pasted them into Firefox and it immediately finds the web page with no problem.  I hope this helps you.  Take care my friend.

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com

>From Gene Heskett...
<snip>
This link won't work with most browsers as its way too long at 177 active characters.  Nor is it surrounded by what is used in html as quotation marks, aka a <link> syntax.

For stuff like this kip, turn off the word wrap in your email composer so it doesn't break up long lines, then surround the link with a set of <>, something like this:
<snip>