[Coco] Coco Costing

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 23:02:47 EDT 2015

Admirable, making all your designs open source.  :)

SMDs don't bother me, but I know a lot of people don’t like doing them by hand, and
wouldn’t want that kind of kit.

Understand the time issue as well, the one thing we can’t go get more of…

Please include me for 1 assembled, and 1 as bare PCB(s).

Thanks Jim,

- Ed