[Coco] Coco Costing

RETRO Innovations go4retro at go4retro.com
Sun Mar 8 22:31:31 EDT 2015

On 3/8/2015 9:13 PM, Zippster wrote:
> Are you going to do kits at all?
Philosophically, I open source all of my designs, to guard against the
designs going away if/when I do.  The HW is CC SA 3.0, and the CPLD code
will be GPL.  Thus, anyone can run a batch for kits. However, there's a
lot of SMT parts, and SMT kits are not easy to construct.  I'm happy to
run extra boards on my order (I usually run 100 of anything I run), but
I think it'd be best if someone else kitted them, as my time is short,
and I am more comfy on sending out finished units, since kits often take
more of my time to diagnose over email, and time is a precious commodity
at present.

I am happy to put the bar board up for sale as well, if folks want that.

Jim