[Coco] 4 Port MPI PCB artwork (so far)

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 06:19:00 EDT 2015

On Sun, Mar 8, 2015 at 8:22 AM, RETRO Innovations wrote:
>  * Seriously thinking about remove the angled ears.  Anyone care?

Hi Jim,

Just hoping it will fit without issues into the Dragon as well. I
believe all CoCo cartridges fit into the Dragon, but I haven't seen
any cartridges with such ears. What cartridge is your board modelled
after? Dragon cartridges usually have only the finger connector part
protruding, some examples:
http://archive.worldofdragon.org/index.php?title=Dragon_DOS

>From the CoCo3 picture I found at
http://old-computers.com/MUSEUM/photos.asp?t=1&c=109&st=1 the CoCo
port seems similar to the one on the Dragon. Anyway, I am sending you
a photo off-list of the Dragon port from the inside so that you can
see what it looks like. There is also a sideview photo here:
http://computarium.lcd.lu/photos/albums/DRAGON_32/album/slides/DSC03546.html

Regards,
Tormod