[Coco] CoCo Forum

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 4 18:17:46 EST 2015

I really really like the forum, you can see photos and share better, but it's hard to be in two places at once.
I'm also trying to unify information from co co in cocopedia, because the topics are repeated again and again in the list, sometimes beginners or do not remember, the idea is that everyone who can organize information in one site, and discussed in the forum or in the list.
But information is still everywhere, scattered
The idea would be if someone asks a question, this was already clarified and written in the wiki, and so we could tell him, perhaps the only direct link.