[Coco] Well... My TDP-100 is in sad shape.

Al Hartman alhartman6 at optonline.net
Mon Mar 2 11:13:44 EST 2015

I’ve been looking for a replacement switch for the TDP-100.

There are just too many on Mouser that aren’t quite right. So, since way back when I had put in a second reset switch, and put in a switch that cut power to the transformer from the AC side, after consultation with my tech guru, Tom Gee (who was the hardware designer at Zebra Systems) – we decided it would be safe just to bride the connections on the switch, and use the AC switch to control power to the system.

The next problem is that I have a Mark Data Composite Adapter in the Coco, and one of the jumpers fell off. Does anyone have the manual handy, and can post it?

I have one somewhere, I just don’t remember in which box it is. I wish I had scanned it when I had it in my hand.

It’s the red clip.

It also looks like this Lowerkit has a character generator set that I burned, as it doesn’t have the pink label covering the erase window, but a floppy write protect tab, which was my habit. So, likely this lowerkit has that IBM PC derived set.

-[ Al ]-