[Coco] NitrOS9 with Deluxe RS232 Pak

Ron ron at kdomain.org
Wed Jun 17 23:35:52 EDT 2015

Hi Gene,

I started reading through the OS9 Level 2 documentation and it helped me
quite a bit.

The ramdisk sounds very interesting!  I only have 512K of RAM (like most
folks).  Wish there was a 2MB upgrade readily available to use for your
ramdisk.  Perhaps someday.

I have been using Drivewire, though it's been limited to DECB.
Impressive way to replace the antiquated floppy drives.  Frees up more
desk space (which is a good thing).  I'm amazed at the speed at which
that bit-banger port operates!

Thank you, sir!

-Ron