[Coco] sourceforge insurance

RETRO Innovations go4retro at go4retro.com
Tue Jun 16 17:32:49 EDT 2015

   I didn't know if Hg had full history.  So, my statement should be "I
   would highly recommend a service like github (or the Mercurial
   equivalent) over other options."  To Tormond's point, no sense going to
   all the work when SaaS folks are fighting to do the work for you.

   But, I think I disagree on the "teacup" point Tormond makes.  Yes, SF
   probably won't remove things or delete them, but the community should
   decide if they "approve" of SF's direction.  Yes, companies need to pay
   the bills and monetize, but some of their recent decisions are highly
   suspicious.  By staying with SF, this group (and the project) is
   tactily approving of such actions.  If so, then fine, but understand
   that the group is indeed being judged.

   Jim