[Coco] Backing up a HD to an SD

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Sun Jun 14 04:52:31 EDT 2015

The examples I gave were for the dsave command included in the latest version of NitrOS9, 3.30. Perhaps you are running the old Tandy OS9, that version of dsave has slightly different options. The -t option on the NitrOS9 version tells dsave to leave out tmode commands. You can leave it out if you want.

For the older version of dsave, the use these commands.

CHD /OD
DSAVE /OD /ND ! SHELL -P

Don't suppress the makdirs, they will throw an error, but the pipe will keep passing commands to the shell as if they were typed.