[Coco] Update for CMOC compiler and ROM version of Color Eights

Pierre Sarrazin sarrazip at sarrazip.com
Sat Jun 13 13:38:43 EDT 2015

Hi folks,

I have just published another update for CMOC, my cross-compiler
for a subset of the C language:

    http://sarrazip.com/dev/cmoc.html

A few bugs have been fixed.  There is now a --check-null option to
insert run-time checks for null pointers.

I also updated Color Eights and published a 16k ROM image file that
works as a cartridge in XRoar. I have not tested this on a real CoCo.
In principle, it works on a CoCo 1 or 2 with at least 16k of RAM.

    http://sarrazip.com/dev/color8.html

At this time, I don't know if 16k carts work well on a CoCo 3,
considering the presence of Super Extended Color Basic at $E000.
I tried to test this with MESS and only got an empty green screen.

There is still a disk image to run Color Eights under Disk Basic.

--
Pierre Sarrazin <sarrazip @ sarrazip . com>