[Coco] Backing up a HD to an SD

Tony Cappellini cappy2112 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 16:08:44 EDT 2015

From: Bob Devries <devries.bob at gmail.com>
To: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Subject: Re: [Coco] Backing up a HD to an SD

This reminds me of when I used to try to backup 1 HD to another, back when
I still had a Color Computer. I had 2 80MB HDDs, one of which was my OS-9
boot drive. The second drive was just a backup drive. I eventually bought
some utilities from Frank Hogg labs (I think), called Sdisk, or Sdisk3 (I
think).

My directory structure was too deep, and the copy util eventually crashed.
I don't remember if I ever found a way to do it that would complete without
crashing though.

80MB should be more than enough for anyone.
(ducking and running) ;-)