[Coco] DE-0 Nano Successfully Programmed!

Steve Batson steve at batsonphotography.com
Thu Jun 4 08:29:29 EDT 2015

And that's what is expect if all is done right.

Kip, I'd rather see your known working procedure than a translated procedure that had errors.

Steve Batson
Batson Photography
"Today's Special Moments, Tomorrow's Priceless Treasures"

Website: http://www.batsonphotography.com
Blog: http://www.batsonphotography.com/blog
Our Free Photography Site and Forum: http://www.digitalphotographerzone.com