[Coco] Benchtop Power Supply Recomendations Requested

Stan Blazejewski stanblaz at optusnet.com.au
Tue Jun 2 10:38:19 EDT 2015

I used to be in the service industry & also did a lot of 'tinkering' &
found this power supply to cover about 95% of all my needs for many
years.

0-30V @ 2.5A with variable current limiting plus 12V @ 0.5A and 5V @
0.5A all floating (completely independent of each other)

You definitely want the voltage & current to be adjustable down to
'0', some power supplies don't do that.

http://www.radioparts.com.au/product/33771601/ep613-2.5amp-0-30v-dc-power-supply-digital-bench-top-black#.VW28RNIrJpg

Note, this is a Aus site but I'm sure you can find something
equivalent locally or on eBay.

http://www.cobracat.com (home of the Australian Cobra Catamaran)
http://www.parkdaleyc.com (where most of them sail)