[Coco] Disk image

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Mon Jul 27 13:30:17 EDT 2015

Gene, I have Sleuth assembling properly and "most" of the new defs in place, but I have a couple of things I need to finish with Sleuth then I'll make a disk image available. I hope to eventually add a GUI to make it easier to work with, but that's in the far future.
I've been taking a break from Coco stuff lately as I am working with a new band and have quite a bit of new (old) material to learn. It's a 60s/70s, funk/reggae/R&B band with horns, latin percussion & steel drums , and I've never worked in that environment so I have a lot of work to do. First I had to pull my guitars (9 of them) out of retirement and clean/tweak them to get 'em ready to play.
I should have most of the band work caught up in a couple of weeks and should have some time for Coco stuff then.
I haven't cranked up my Coco in 3 or 4 weeks and that's usually one of the first things I do every morning :-)

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com