[Coco] ccbkrn

Brett Gordon beretta42 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 10:39:08 EDT 2015

Bill and Tormod are correct. CCBKRN is a replacement for nitros9's KRN
module.  It's a modified level 2 6809 kernel that allows a separate,
independent bootloader, like cocoboot, to load Nitros9.

This KRN module does not load OS9Boot, rather, it expects it to all ready
be in memory.  The bootloader should place it there.

On Fri, Jul 24, 2015 at 10:07 AM, Bill Pierce via Coco <coco at maltedmedia.com