[Coco] Connection refused error when trying to pull an update

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 04:12:20 EDT 2015

Wikis and bug trackers are now back online:

https://sourceforge.net/p/nitros9/wiki/Main_Page/
https://sourceforge.net/p/toolshed/wiki/Home/
https://sourceforge.net/p/drivewireserver/wiki/Main_Page/

Source repositories are not yet restored. However, there have been no
real changes to nitros9 or toolshed in the last 5 months, so if you
have a less than 5 month old checkout you haven't missed anything.

https://sourceforge.net/p/toolshed/activity
https://sourceforge.net/p/nitros9/activity

Tormod