[Coco] Cross Post from the Facebook Page about the RGB2VGA Board

Steve Batson steve_batson at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 20 09:02:50 EDT 2015

Barry, can you point me to the info on your solution? I'd like to compare the results. Keep in mind that the RGB2VGA is intended to allow the user of modern VGA monitors. Most monitors don't have HDMI so your solution would not work in those cases obviously. Still, I would really be interested in comparing the two.