[Coco] Cross Post from the Facebook Page about the RGB2VGA Board

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Mon Jul 20 00:37:34 EDT 2015

<Begin shameless plug>
The solution I came up with to convert the CoCo 3 RGB to SCART and then to HDMI using a retail SCART to HDMI adapter does not appear to suffer from any of these issues I see described here, at least on my TV.
</End shameless plug>

But to use it you do have to build the cable yourself from documentation, I will not be producing them. Then again, it is just a cable with only one 100 ohm resistor and a 5 VDC wall wart transformer.

Sorry, couldn't resist. It does work pretty well. And you can switch it to composite mode by just disconnecting the 5 VDC.