[Coco] Cross Post from the Facebook Page about the RGB2VGA Board

John B trymyz at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 00:37:23 EDT 2015

Steve,

The video quality is very good.  If I have to adjust the POT depending on
what I am running, I am perfectly fine with that.  Luis did a great job and
I am very thankful for all the work that everyone has put into this
project.  I am sure there will be improvements along the way.  With  Roger
and Ed we are in good hands. :)