[Coco] Cross Post from the Facebook Page about the RGB2VGA Board

Steve Batson steve_batson at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 20 00:06:13 EDT 2015

I think I've pretty much confirmed number 2 below, I swapped out my VGA cable and things got better...I can still see improvement or degradation moving the ribbon cable around. I'm going to attack that as I have time and find the appropriate parts to build a better, shorter, possibly shielded ribbon cable. I will be interesting to see what you come up with.