[Coco] Off topic, but has lists.sourceforge.net hung itself for good?

Christopher R. Hawks chawks at dls.net
Sun Jul 19 20:19:24 EDT 2015

On Sun, 19 Jul 2015 19:39:18 -0400 (EDT)
Steven Hirsch <snhirsch at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 19 Jul 2015, Gene Heskett wrote:
>
> > That was the beginning of the end for that MBA.  He was exposed as
> > > cooking the books when the annual audit was done.  The owner gave
> > > him 10 > minutes to get his stuff in one sock & the local LE
> > > escorted  him from > the premises.  Every MBA ever graduated has
> > > to learn the hard way that > to get a steady supply of product
> > > from the cash cow, it takes a > maintenance line item in the
> > > budget.  Parts and salary's to feed that > cow.
>
> I knew we were all in trouble when the business world renamed the
> "personnel" department to "human resources".

	I was a Civil Servant way back up the log.  When the
department name changed, we started calling the head of 'Personnel' the
Inhuman Racehorse Detector (Human Resources Director). It wasn't taken
too kindly, but, we were Civil Servants...

Christopher R. Hawks
HAWKSoft
--
Is a mirage real?  Well, it's a real mirage.  -- Edward Abbey