[Coco] Drivewire 4

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Sat Jul 18 00:47:12 EDT 2015

Thanks, Bill.  Maybe I'll just do a little research on the USB to WiFi
adapters then.  I'm not planning on using a USB to WiFi adapter per se.
It's another product that maybe a little more robust than a USB to
Wifi....not sure.  Anyway that particular portion of Sourceforge is down
right now so I'll just wait for it unless someone happens to have a copy
of the documentation they can send me.

Dave