[Coco] Drivewire 4

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sat Jul 18 00:15:08 EDT 2015

Dave, what little DW4 documentation there is, is in the DW4 WIKI on sourceforge. As for wifi... just put a serial to USB to wifi adapter on the Coco and it should work just as it works with a cable. Several have done this already band I think one or two people even stuck them inside the Coco out of sight. I eventually want to do this to all my Cocos myself to eliminate the cables to my PC.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com