[Coco] cocosdc info

camillus camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 15:18:28 EDT 2015

Hi,

I used to do this with diskzap That came with the zip library.

I read sector per sector on the 35 track and wrote sector per sector on a 40 track drive.

Takes a bit longer but it worked.

cb

Sent from Mailbird [http://www.getmailbird.com/?utm_source=Mailbird&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=sent-from-mailbird]