[Coco] HD9800/GBS8200FE video converter

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Tue Jul 14 21:06:08 EDT 2015

The URL you posted is restricted. This URL however will work:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291459102373?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_from%3DR40%26_sacat%3D0%26_nkw%3D291459102373%26_rdc%3D1

Or go to ebay and put the item # 291459102373 in the search field.

As to if it will work, it should work but you may have to amplify and possibly invert the video sync pulses. You might be able to do what I did with the SCART and use the composite video output to provide a combined horizontal and vertical sync.

Good luck and please let us know how it works out.