[Coco] HD9800/GBS8200FE video converter

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Tue Jul 14 18:41:39 EDT 2015

That link worked. I've seen these boards advertised before.  They are
primarily marketed toward converting arcade games which use the old
analog RGB 15.7 kHz monitors to use a standard VGA monitor.  I think it
will do the trick although I don't know if it would correctly show the
artifact colors.

Dave Philipsen

On 7/14/2015 2:59 PM, Kandur wrote:
> Try this:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/ohcu58u
>
> Kandur
>
> Tuesday, July 14, 2015, 12:51:00 PM, you wrote:
>

>> Only the buyer or the seller can access this page.
>

>> On 7/14/2015 12:45 PM, George Ramsower wrote:
>>> reading some reports on this, I'm anticipating some problems on a CC3.
>>> suppose they don't know which boat it's coming in from China.
>>> *http://tinyurl.com/pnp42pp *
>
>>> on how to make it work or, I'll let everyone know it worked.
>>> George R

---