[Coco] cocosdc info

Steve Ostrom smostrom7 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 14 19:14:42 EDT 2015

Am I wrong in assuming that RSDOS or HDBDOS does not care if the disk is
BASIC or OS9 when doing a disk copy?  Maybe the number of tracks used is an
issue, but I thought that the way data is stored is the same.  IIRC the
directory is located in a different place, but if the copy routine is just
doing a sector or track copy, there should be no differences.