[Coco] drive issues

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 22:48:17 EDT 2015

Actually, it is my experience that there is oxide residue on the drive
heads. I also have a dual TEAC drive set and frequently when trying to
read old almost worn out disks, the oxide comes off the disk and
accumulates on the drive heads.
Isopropyl alcohol and a Q-tip will remove the residue.

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia