[Coco] Zaxxon - CoCo3 w/RGB

Steve Batson steve_batson at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 11 16:43:36 EDT 2015

This is exactly why I wanted to get the RGB2VGA from Luis working on my system since it simulates Artifacts and the colors for games like that like fine. Another option though, is to hook up the Composite to another TV or Monitor that supports it and switch back and forth. If you have any type of VGA adapter for the CoCo, you can use a TV or Monitor that has both inputs and switch to the one you want to see on the TV.