[Coco] [SPAM] Cross Post from the Facebook Page about the RGB2VGA Board

Steve Batson steve at batsonphotography.com
Sat Jul 11 00:34:19 EDT 2015

Ed, the recommended resistors do not provide the proper voltage levels for the VGA circuit, that's what Roger found out after much painful research and experimenting. Neither of our boards were stable with the design recommended voltages. With Roger's recommendation, Both Roger's and mine are Rock Solid.

I have the 91% Isopropyl myself, a little dispenser and a small acid brush...works good, but I like our idea about soaking the board for a bit...that might not be a good idea for all components would it? Electrolytic caps, transformers, etc. Way back when, I used to use denatured alcohol with the acid brush and it worked awesome.