[Coco] Coco] NitrOS-9 beginner

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Tue Jul 7 14:22:07 EDT 2015

Is your 35 track drive single or double sided? I could try and make some system disks for you.
You boot OS9 by inserting the disk into drive 0 and typing "DOS"
Are you SURE your drive is only 35 tracks? Most drives are capable of 40 track operation. Very few 35 track only drives were sold, and those were sold in the days of the CoCo 1s.