[Coco] ATTENTION! Moderator or Dennis Re: marty goodmans

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Tue Jul 7 14:03:58 EDT 2015

 Telling you to shut up is impolite and inappropriate, however I do have this to say. Stephen, YOU are effectively spamming and trolling this list. Please stop. I come here to read about Color Computers and other retro systems. If you have further issues, I suggest mailing the list moderator directly along with any suggestions you may have. This is in the interest of reducing noise on this list. Please note: I am in no way telling to "shut up" but instead to use an appropriate communication method for what you wish to communicate. I have seen many posts that you have contributed in the past that have been on the topic of this list I would like to thank you for those posts. I am not posting this to "shut" you up, or to insult you in any way, instead I wish to encourage discussions relevant to the topic of the list.