[Coco] e-mail app???

K. Pruitt pruittk at roadrunner.com
Mon Jul 6 15:49:01 EDT 2015

I was also changing the FlushCommand in the FX80 printer section rather than
in the Text printer section. Consequently nothing I printed out to the text
printer, my default setting, was triggering the FlushCommand.

I have it set up correctly now and not surprisingly it works great.

This FlushCommand function gives the CoCo on-demand control over the PC.

My PC is now a CoCo peripheral. Very, very cool.