[Coco] CocoSD archive question

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 09:26:46 EDT 2015

Hi Ian,

As sent, SDC-DOS is in bank 0, a stock disk BASIC is in bank 1.
To get SDC-DOS on startup, all dip switches should be off and then it
should load automatically.

The rest of the banks are open.

To get the ROM code into the flash, you can use either a programmer,
or write a transfer a block of memory from RAM.

There is some SDC documentation up hereā€¦

<http://cocosdc.blogspot.com <http://cocosdc.blogspot.com/>>

This page has some details on what you want to do as far as using the flash.

<http://cocosdc.blogspot.com/p/blog-page.html <http://cocosdc.blogspot.com/p/blog-page.html>>

- Ed