[Coco] The CoCo Crew Podcast -- Episode 1 now available!

Al Hartman alhartman6 at optonline.net
Fri Jul 3 21:02:22 EDT 2015

A good episode. My only criticism is that the 6809 section was of no
interest to me, and I think it would be more useful split off and maybe
expanded into a Programmer's Corner podcast. It's obvious John has a lot of
Knowledge to share, and there is an audience for that. Maybe he could have
guests who could give tutorials on programming techniques. It could be part
of the main podcast, but I'd ask that it come after the main podcast
concludes and that nothing come after that a non programmer would miss if
they turned it off at that point. Then, Indicate in the show notes where it
starts so someone can come back to it later for reference.

It's a shame DBK's 6809 course is gone. I'm told that was a great course for
people who wanted to learn how to program 6809. I should have bought one
while they they were still available. In case someday I ever got the
gumption to try to learn 6809 assembler.

-[ Al ]-