[Coco] The CoCo Crew Podcast -- Episode 1 now available!

Bill Nobel b_nobel at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 4 01:36:21 EDT 2015

Hey Ed, I hope Dennis doesn’t have a problem with the post, as I have never seen this book.  It is a pure manual for 6809 assembly programming that I myself don’t need, but is a HUGE guide for the novice to get into Assembly (or machine code however you look at it) for coding outside of Basic.

Bill Nobel