[Coco] HDB-DOS + SDC

Christopher R. Hawks chawks at dls.net
Fri Jan 30 20:43:18 EST 2015

On Fri, 30 Jan 2015 19:34:36 -0500
Brett Gordon <beretta42 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Actually Kip, YA-DOS is a branch of HDBDOS, but highly modified.  I
> think the only feature I intentionally disabled was "flexikey", for
> the simple reason, that I haven't a clue what it does.  I guess there
> was some issue of Rainbow in 1984 or something that explains what its
> for.

	According to the docs at Cloud9:
(http://www.frontiernet.net/~mmarlette/Cloud-9/Support/HDB-DOS%20User%20Manual.pdf)
it allows you to recall and edit the last command line. I would miss it.

Christopher R. Hawks
HAWKSoft
--
They both savoured the strange warm glow of being much more ignorant
than ordinary people, who were only ignorant of ordinary things.