[Coco] OS-9 RBF - accessing past what LSN0 says?

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Wed Jan 28 22:34:53 EST 2015

> On Jan 28, 2015, at 9:31 PM, Robert Gault <robert.gault at att.net> wrote:
>
> It is not that difficult but best left to an OS-9 driver designed to access the RGBDOS (now HDBDOS) portion. Here is an example of my vemudsk driver which acts exactly like emudsk but adds the offset of $5A000 to all LSNs and then adds $264 for each additional RGBDOS drive.

Ah, so am I out of luck with a stock driver? In my case, I am copying sector-by-sector over to a 128MB .DSK image on the CoCoSDC, then I will move that file in to my Mac and hopefully be able to export the contents there — assuming the “decb” tool can handle it.

I shall look over this code.

Thanks, as always!
--
Allen Huffman - PO Box 22031 - Clive IA 50325 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
Sub-Etha Software - http://www.subethasoftware.com - Established 1990!

P.S. Since 4/15/14, I have earned OVER $600  in Amazon gift cards via Swagbucks! Use my link and I get credit:
http://swagbucks.com/refer/allenhuffman