[Coco] Finally got an FD-500 disk system!

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Wed Jan 28 22:33:02 EST 2015

> On Jan 28, 2015, at 9:13 PM, Michael Graham <mkgraham at gmx.com> wrote:
>
> By the way, I'm sorry if this doesn't facilitate much discussion, but I was excited about finding this and had to tell the only other people I know of who care about the Color Computer, haha.

Congrats on saving some CoCo bits from the landfill! I guess I never had a “normal” drive since my FD-501. As I look at my resurrected drive case with mismatched drives (same model different color ;-), hacked up cable with extra connectors, and power plugs hanging out the back for when I plug up a bare 3.5”, I kinda want to look for one myself :)

		— A