[Coco] 'arc' copy command and Stack Overflow (ERROR #207)

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Tue Jan 27 11:21:41 EST 2015

Allen, yes the original tmode was -echo -pause etc,
the new one is pau=x eko=x etc... much easier, though it breaks things that use it. I keep both on hand in case I need the old.
The C code (or asm) to implement tmode is so simple, I can't figure out why so many programmer's didn't just make it inline to the program. It's just one getstat to get the 32 byte buffer, set the needed byte, then one setstat to write it back. About 12 lines of code in either format. I did the same with pwd/pxd which is also a favorite for people to fork from programs. Thoose get a little more complex, but it's still not a lot of code. All my siiftware has these built in as I have readymade subs that I can add to any source.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com