[Coco] Primer on burning EPROMS?

Christopher Barnett Fox cbfox01 at syr.edu
Tue Jan 27 11:07:34 EST 2015

Is that what I¹d need to read the ROM from a Heathkit ET-3400 trainer? The
IC is marked ³444-17² and ³6830², and I believe I see just a hint of a
Motorola logo. The trainer CPU is a Motorola 6800.

I just bought the TL866CS EEPROM burner, but I don¹t see either 444-17 or
6830 in it¹s list of supported ICs.

Christopher