[Coco] Primer on burning EPROMS?

Daniel Campos daniel.campus at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 07:40:35 EST 2015

If anyone needs a modern EPROM programmer to burn the old 68764 / 68766
used on the CoCo, you can go with the Transtronics Pocket Programmer 3 USB:

https://secure.transtronics.com/osc/product_info.php/cPath/55/products_id/621

It's not cheap as those chinese programmers but can effectively burn those
old Motorola EPROMs. I have one and works flawlessly.

Daniel