[Coco] 'arc' copy command and Stack Overflow (ERROR #207)

Tue Jan 27 02:14:31 EST 2015

My quick glance at "Copy.asm" says disk full is no longer returned like the original OS-9 "Copy" did.

An the person who did it was:

*  11      2003/01/11  Boisy G. Pitre
* Added useful options, made more robust.

         nam   Copy
         ttl   File copy utility

> * Added useful options, made more robust.

and made it incompatible with old programs. Tmode also changed. Is this progress?

tmode

Syntax:
 tmode [<path>] [<opts>]

Usage:
 Displays or changes the operating parameters of the terminal

I now wonder if Colorful SLED is really affected like I said in the warning that I cannot remove.

SHF