[Coco] Primer on burning EPROMS?

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 21:04:58 EST 2015

Hi Christopher,

I have had the same programmer for some time.  It will program just about any EPROM,
PROM, EEPROM and FLASH memory you care to throw at it.  Anything in a dip package
it’s already set up to handle with it’s ZIF socket, for PLCC and a number of SMD packages
there are simple adapters available on eBay.

It will also handle programming quite a few micro controllers, and can test a number of
standard 74xxx series logic packages.

All programming and testing is done with the MiniPro software package that should have
come with the unit (latest version is always available on the manufacturer website).

You select the IC you want to program, load the buffer with whatever binary code you want on
the chip, and program.  You can also read chips into the buffer and save as a bin file, verify, etc.

Anything specific you’d like to program or questions shoot me an email if you like,
I’d be happy to walk you through it.

You bought a great programmer… :)

- Ed