[Coco] Primer on burning EPROMS?

Christopher Barnett Fox cbfox01 at syr.edu
Mon Jan 26 20:23:17 EST 2015

Evening, folks.

Wanted to try burning some EPROMs, so bought one of the inexpensive Chinese TL866CS universal programmers off eBay, $39.99 shipped. Is there a primer anywhere on what else I'll need hardware-wise (e.g., a good source for compatible EPROMs, suitable cartridge interface, etc.), and information on how to actually burn and test?

For cartridge interface, I have an FD-501, an FD-502, and a Disto Mini Controller 1.

Is ADOS still for sale? Any documentation on configuration options?

Thanks!

Christopher