[Coco] 'arc' copy command and Stack Overflow (ERROR #207)

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Mon Jan 26 00:14:05 EST 2015

Willard, this makes me wonder why the NitrOS9 repo disks have a directory tree with:
NITROS9 / 6309L2 / MODULES /etc
I can access it OK and I can even create such a DIR, but the 'arc' utility will not copy it. I've renamed mine to CC36309L2 so I never have problems.
Maybe this is something we need to address in the repo builds?

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com