[Coco] 128K/256K EEPROM Cartridge board

Chad H chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 25 17:20:17 EST 2015

I had to make separate 'models', one for the PDIP and another for the PLCC as there was insufficient room on the board without making it larger.  The 32-pin PDIP  BARELY FITS!  For those that are interested I just put up animations of the prototype designs on YouTub..

32-pin PDIP >> http://tinyurl.com/lhpy9xt

32-pin PLCC >> http://tinyurl.com/m3b7b3d

I added a jumper for "Write Enable" that connects the WE# pin to the Cart R/W pin when jumpered, else it pulls high by pullup resistor (10K I'm figuring).  This of course will be to experiment if we can flash the chips from the CoCo.  If anyone sees a issue here please advise me before I order the first batch!  Thanks!

- Chad